Latest CIPEL press releases
- Spectacular proliferation of a microalga in Lake Geneva (2021)
- Stop the butts in Lake Geneva! (2021) - [Illustrations to download].
- The quagga mussel continues to proliferate in Lake Geneva: how to avoid over-introduction and what impacts? (2021) - [Illustrations to download ].
- Very good quality water for bathing in Lake Geneva (2021)
- " Les mots bleus du Léman ": a literary project dedicated to the lake and writing workshops at the Musée du Léman (2021)
- The bottom waters of Lake Geneva did not mix with surface waters this winter (2021)
- Summer development ofalgae, cyanobacteria and aquatic plants in lakes (2020)
- A new invasive alien guest in lakes: the Quagga mussel (2020)
Subscribe to the media mailing list
To receive press releases as soon as they are issued, you can subscribe to our mailing list: