Stay connected with our publications on social networks
International Commission for the Protection of the Waters of Lake Geneva
+41 (0)58 460 46 69
Or by mail using the contact form
Rte de Duillier 50
1260 Nyon (Switzerland)
« * » indique les champs nécessaires
Follow us on Facebook
Complete access information
by public transport :
- Take the train to Nyon station.
- Take the yellow bus number 820 in the direction of "Saint-Georges" (the bus stop is in front of the Coop Pronto store).
- Stop at "Changins" (5 minutes drive). The bus stops in front of the " DC " building of the Agroscope center where the CIPEL offices are located.
The timetable is available on the SBB website (Departure point: Nyon; Destination: Changins)
The bus ticket can be purchased in Swiss francs from the driver.
by car :
- Take the A1 freeway, exit Nyon.
- Follow the Route Blanche, direction Nyon (and the lake).
- At the first traffic circle go straight on (2nd exit)
- At the second traffic circle take the3rd exit and at the4th traffic circle go straight on.
- At the large flowered traffic circle, take the3rd exit, direction Saint-Cergue.
- After a wide right turn, you will see a building with greenhouses surrounded by fields, this is it. A parking lot is open to the public.